Thursday, February 4, 2010

The new face of business.

20100203-IMG_4885
I just had the honor of photographing one of the most influential entrepreneurs I've ever know.  Her name is Margaret and if you're into Nutrition, Direct Marketing or MLM You need to call this women!
More after the jump...



At first I was nervous and the photos didn't turn out so well(I'm not even going to show you those).  But a few minutes into the shoot things loosened up and started falling into place.  I Realized today how important it is to relax and just have a good time.  What I'm trying to say is the mood of the photo shoot is evident in the photos. 

If you're starting out in flash photography and need some tips the place to go is www.strobist.com.  A gentleman by the name of David Hobby runs this website and offers his knowledge freely.  He has become somewhat of a legend.  After that there's only two things that can help.  Hard work and practice.  Oh and don't forget practice and hard word.  You can never have enough of the two.

Strobist Info:
Key light: 430ex II in softbox camera right.  Hair light: Vivitar 285hv up and to models right in bounce umbrella.
20100203-IMG_4887
20100203-IMG_4921

Strobist Info: 
Key light:  Softbox camera left.  Fill: Umbrella camera right.
20100203-IMG_4927

I moved the lights slightly more to the sides of the victim model on the rest of these
20100203-IMG_4934
20100203-IMG_4931
20100203-IMG_4933

Just so you guys know this super lady is also my mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment